Clue: Geometric fig.
We have 2 answers for the clue Geometric fig.. See the results below.
- Geom. shape
- Prefix with angle
- Four-sided fig.
- 4-sided fig.
- Prefix with angular
- Geom. figure
- Mathematical fig.
- Domino's shape (abbr.)
- Angular lead-in
- Equiangular 4-sided fig.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 07, 2014
- LA Times - September 12, 2009
- LA Times - August 07, 2009
- LA Times - March 28, 2009
- New York Times - February 22, 2009
- Washington Post - August 06, 2008
- Washington Post - February 04, 2007
- LA Times - June 29, 2006
- LA Times - August 17, 2005
- New York Times - February 23, 2003
- New York Times - October 15, 2002
- New York Times - March 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Geometric fig. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!