CIR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Columbus, for one: Abbr.
- Equator, e.g.: Abbr.
- Geom. figure
- Street sign abbr.
- Geometric fig.
- Alternative to Pl. or Ct.
- Abbr. on a residential street sign
- Diam. x pi
- About, briefly
- Compass creation: Abbr.
- Fig. with a diameter
- Round fig.
- Round or around (abbr.)
- Part of a cul-de-sac address, maybe: Abbr.
- Columbus in N.Y.C. or DuPont in D.C.
- Dupont, in DC
- Short round?
- Round geom. shape
- Geometry fig. with 360 degrees
- Geometry fig.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 16, 2016
- LA Times - December 06, 2015
- New York Times - November 01, 2015
- LA Times - November 09, 2014
- New York Times - March 23, 2014
- LA Times - February 23, 2014
- LA Times - February 07, 2014
- Washington Post - September 04, 2013
- Netword - February 08, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 06, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - May 30, 2012
- Netword - April 27, 2012
- Netword - September 17, 2011
- LA Times - September 06, 2011
- New York Times - August 18, 2011
- New York Times - August 14, 2011
- Netword - July 24, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - April 15, 2011
- Washington Post - February 18, 2011
- New York Times - December 06, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer cir that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!