Clue: Geometric figure with a repeating pattern
We have 1 answer for the clue Geometric figure with a repeating pattern. See the results below.
- Irregular mathematical shape
- Geometric pattern used in computer models
- Like some mathematical curves
- Shape of a Mandelbrot set
- Shape studied by Benoit Mandelbrot
- Self-similar pattern
- Geometric shape whose perimeter has infinite length
- Infinitely repeated geometric pattern
- Repeated geometric shape
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 03, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Geometric figure with a repeating pattern that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!