Clue: Irregular mathematical shape
We have 1 answer for the clue Irregular mathematical shape. See the results below.
- Geometric pattern used in computer models
- Like some mathematical curves
- Geometric figure with a repeating pattern
- Shape of a Mandelbrot set
- Shape studied by Benoit Mandelbrot
- Self-similar pattern
- Geometric shape whose perimeter has infinite length
- Infinitely repeated geometric pattern
- Repeated geometric shape
- Chaos theory term
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Irregular mathematical shape that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!