Clue: Geometric pattern used in computer models
We have 1 answer for the clue Geometric pattern used in computer models. See the results below.
- Irregular mathematical shape
- Like some mathematical curves
- Geometric figure with a repeating pattern
- Shape of a Mandelbrot set
- Shape studied by Benoit Mandelbrot
- Self-similar pattern
- Geometric shape whose perimeter has infinite length
- Infinitely repeated geometric pattern
- Repeated geometric shape
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Geometric pattern used in computer models that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!