Clue: Giant opening?
We have 2 answers for the clue Giant opening?. See the results below.
- Capital of Germany?
- Sound starting "Germany"
- The first or fifth letter of George
- Sound heard in 17- and 58-Across and 11- and 24-Down
- The fifth letter of "garage," but not the first
- Gentle opening?
- Giant start?
- Sound heard twice in "George"
- Start to gel?
- Sound in German?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 17, 2008
- LA Times - March 09, 2008
- LA Times - April 14, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Giant opening? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!