Clue: "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" group
We have 1 answer for the clue "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" group. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 13, 2006
Found an answer for the clue "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme" group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!