Clue: Girl rescued by Don Juan
We have 1 answer for the clue Girl rescued by Don Juan. See the results below.
- 20's-30's actress Hyams
- Bizet opera priestess
- Antonio Fogazzaro novel
- Actress Hyams of 1920's-30's film
- Bizet priestess
- Heroine in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
- Hyams of 1920s-'30s films
- Girl's name meaning "night" in Arabic
- Actress Arcieri of "A Perfect Fit"
- Role in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 02, 2013
- Universal - September 14, 2007
- New York Times - September 20, 2006
- USA Today - February 09, 2004
- New York Times - November 16, 2003
- New York Times - November 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Girl rescued by Don Juan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!