Clue: Godmother, sometimes
We have 1 answer for the clue Godmother, sometimes. See the results below.
- Polly, to Tom Sawyer
- Jemima, for one
- West End classic "Charley's ___"
- Jemima, e.g.
- Clara, e.g., on "Bewitched"
- Rhody, in an old song
- Bee or Em
- Bluebelle, e.g., in old TV ads
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 14, 2016
- USA Today - December 01, 2014
- Universal - January 26, 2009
- New York Times - April 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Godmother, sometimes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!