Clue: Going out, like a fire
We have 1 answer for the clue Going out, like a fire. See the results below.
- Bombing, as a comic
- Declining, as embers
- Not getting many laughs, as a comedian
- Faulkner's "As I Lay ___"
- Ira Levin's "A Kiss Before ___"
- Going out, as a fire
- Fizzling out
- Desiring greatly, with "for"
- Like a graying ember
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 09, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Going out, like a fire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!