Clue: Govt. Rx watchdog
We have 1 answer for the clue Govt. Rx watchdog. See the results below.
- Grp. that conducts many tests
- Pharmaceutical watchdog grp.
- Pharmaceutical-approving org.
- Safe-products org.
- Public health org.
- Pharmaceuticals overseer, for short
- Grp. whose approval is often sought
- Medicine regulators: Abbr.
- AZT approver
- Many cos. seek its approval
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 02, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 16, 2012
- LA Times - June 22, 2011
- Washington Post - April 20, 2008
- Washington Post - September 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Govt. Rx watchdog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!