Clue: Great expectation
We have 2 answers for the clue Great expectation. See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 16, 2017
- Netword - November 17, 2016
- LA Times - September 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 10, 2016
Found an answer for the clue Great expectation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!