Clue: Great Rift Valley locale
We have 1 answer for the clue Great Rift Valley locale. See the results below.
- Nairobi's land
- Mount ___, second-highest mountain in Africa
- Home to the Masai
- Setting for "The Constant Gardener"
- Mount ___, second-highest peak in Africa
- Obama's paternal homeland
- Home of Barack Obama's father
- Nairobi's nation
- Its capital is Nairobi
- Where to find Africa's second-highest mountain
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Great Rift Valley locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!