Clue: Mount ___, second-highest mountain in Africa
We have 1 answer for the clue Mount ___, second-highest mountain in Africa. See the results below.
- Nairobi's land
- Great Rift Valley locale
- Home to the Masai
- Setting for "The Constant Gardener"
- Mount ___, second-highest peak in Africa
- Obama's paternal homeland
- Home of Barack Obama's father
- Nairobi's nation
- Its capital is Nairobi
- Where to find Africa's second-highest mountain
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Mount ___, second-highest mountain in Africa that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!