Clue: Nairobi's land
We have 1 answer for the clue Nairobi's land. See the results below.
- Great Rift Valley locale
- Mount ___, second-highest mountain in Africa
- Home to the Masai
- Setting for "The Constant Gardener"
- Mount ___, second-highest peak in Africa
- Obama's paternal homeland
- Home of Barack Obama's father
- Nairobi's nation
- Its capital is Nairobi
- Where to find Africa's second-highest mountain
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 07, 2007
- New York Sun - May 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 25, 2004
- New York Times - September 10, 2002
- New York Times - December 30, 1996
- New York Times - November 04, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Nairobi's land that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!