Clue: Grover Cleveland was once its gov.
We have 1 answer for the clue Grover Cleveland was once its gov.. See the results below.
- Gov. Pataki's place: Abbr.
- Sen. Schumer represents it: Abbr.
- Yankee insignias
- Nelson Rockefeller was its gov.
- Albany is its cap.
- Buffalo's home: Abbr.
- Where Hillary was sen.
- Gov. Pataki's constituency
- RFK's constituency, once
- "Excelsior" is its motto: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Grover Cleveland was once its gov. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!