Clue: Nelson Rockefeller was its gov.
We have 1 answer for the clue Nelson Rockefeller was its gov.. See the results below.
- Gov. Pataki's place: Abbr.
- Sen. Schumer represents it: Abbr.
- Yankee insignias
- Grover Cleveland was once its gov.
- Albany is its cap.
- Buffalo's home: Abbr.
- Where Hillary was sen.
- Gov. Pataki's constituency
- RFK's constituency, once
- "Excelsior" is its motto: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Nelson Rockefeller was its gov. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!