Clue: Where Hillary was sen.
We have 1 answer for the clue Where Hillary was sen.. See the results below.
- Gov. Pataki's place: Abbr.
- Sen. Schumer represents it: Abbr.
- Yankee insignias
- Nelson Rockefeller was its gov.
- Grover Cleveland was once its gov.
- Albany is its cap.
- Buffalo's home: Abbr.
- Gov. Pataki's constituency
- RFK's constituency, once
- "Excelsior" is its motto: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 17, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Where Hillary was sen. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!