Clue: Haitian dictator, commonly
We have 1 answer for the clue Haitian dictator, commonly. See the results below.
- Haiti's Francois Duvalier, familiarly
- Haitian dictator's nickname
- Leader who claimed to have put a fatal curse on J.F.K.
- Haitian honcho's handle
- Nickname of the dictator who said "I know the Haitian people because I am the Haitian people"
- Nickname of a '60s world leader
- Dictator Duvalier
- Nickname of Francois Duvalier
- Former Haitian leader Duvalier
- Haiti's elder Duvalier
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Haitian dictator, commonly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!