Clue: Half-dollar, say
We have 1 answer for the clue Half-dollar, say. See the results below.
- Kind of purse
- Nickel or copper, but not tin
- Conflict resolver, at times
- Invent, as a phrase
- It's slipped in a slot
- Football referee's need
- It's flipped in this puzzle
- With 42-Across, starts of pro football games
- Nickel or dime
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Half-dollar, say that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!