Clue: Kind of purse
We have 1 answer for the clue Kind of purse. See the results below.
- Nickel or copper, but not tin
- Conflict resolver, at times
- Half-dollar, say
- Invent, as a phrase
- It's slipped in a slot
- Football referee's need
- It's flipped in this puzzle
- With 42-Across, starts of pro football games
- Nickel or dime
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kind of purse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!