Clue: It's slipped in a slot
We have 1 answer for the clue It's slipped in a slot. See the results below.
- Kind of purse
- Nickel or copper, but not tin
- Conflict resolver, at times
- Half-dollar, say
- Invent, as a phrase
- Football referee's need
- It's flipped in this puzzle
- With 42-Across, starts of pro football games
- Nickel or dime
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue It's slipped in a slot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!