Clue: "Hands Across the Sea" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Hands Across the Sea" composer. See the results below.
- March man
- The March King
- March music maker
- "Stars and Stripes Forever" composer
- "Semper Fidelis" composer
- "Marching Along" autobiographer
- "King Cotton" composer
- "El Capitan" composer
- Man of many marches
- John Philip __, organizer of a Navy band during World War I
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 06, 2008
- New York Times - January 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Hands Across the Sea" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!