Clue: March man
We have 1 answer for the clue March man. See the results below.
- The March King
- March music maker
- "Stars and Stripes Forever" composer
- "Hands Across the Sea" composer
- "Semper Fidelis" composer
- "Marching Along" autobiographer
- "King Cotton" composer
- "El Capitan" composer
- Man of many marches
- John Philip __, organizer of a Navy band during World War I
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 13, 2008
- New York Times - November 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue March man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!