Clue: Man of many marches
We have 1 answer for the clue Man of many marches. See the results below.
- March man
- The March King
- March music maker
- "Stars and Stripes Forever" composer
- "Hands Across the Sea" composer
- "Semper Fidelis" composer
- "Marching Along" autobiographer
- "King Cotton" composer
- "El Capitan" composer
- John Philip __, organizer of a Navy band during World War I
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 24, 2010
- New York Times - August 13, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Man of many marches that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!