Clue: Hardly a cold snap
We have 1 answer for the clue Hardly a cold snap. See the results below.
- When mammoths lived
- Quaternary division
- It ended about 10,000 years ago
- Quaternary period event
- Pleistocene Epoch, familiarly
- Cooling-off period
- When modern elephants first appeared
- When glaciers advanced
- Paleontological topic
- When the Great Lakes were formed
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Hardly a cold snap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!