Clue: When glaciers advanced
We have 1 answer for the clue When glaciers advanced. See the results below.
- When mammoths lived
- Quaternary division
- It ended about 10,000 years ago
- Quaternary period event
- Hardly a cold snap
- Pleistocene Epoch, familiarly
- Cooling-off period
- When modern elephants first appeared
- Paleontological topic
- When the Great Lakes were formed
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue When glaciers advanced that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!