Clue: When the Great Lakes were formed
We have 1 answer for the clue When the Great Lakes were formed. See the results below.
- When mammoths lived
- Quaternary division
- It ended about 10,000 years ago
- Quaternary period event
- Hardly a cold snap
- Pleistocene Epoch, familiarly
- Cooling-off period
- When modern elephants first appeared
- When glaciers advanced
- Paleontological topic
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 14, 2009
- New York Times - January 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue When the Great Lakes were formed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!