Clue: Harpo or Karl
We have 1 answer for the clue Harpo or Karl. See the results below.
- Zeppo, for one
- "Manifesto" writer
- Orally grades comedic brother (4)
- Out-of-favor icon
- Manifesto writer
- Philosopher who gave his name to an -ism
- Karl who philosophized about class struggle
- With 53-Across, noted comedy group, in brief
- Last name in comedy
- Any of the brothers in "Horse Feathers"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 16, 2014
- Washington Post - February 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Harpo or Karl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!