Clue: Out-of-favor icon
We have 1 answer for the clue Out-of-favor icon. See the results below.
- Zeppo, for one
- "Manifesto" writer
- Orally grades comedic brother (4)
- Manifesto writer
- Philosopher who gave his name to an -ism
- Karl who philosophized about class struggle
- With 53-Across, noted comedy group, in brief
- Last name in comedy
- Harpo or Karl
- Any of the brothers in "Horse Feathers"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Out-of-favor icon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!