Clue: Zeppo, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Zeppo, for one. See the results below.
- "Manifesto" writer
- Orally grades comedic brother (4)
- Out-of-favor icon
- Manifesto writer
- Philosopher who gave his name to an -ism
- Karl who philosophized about class struggle
- With 53-Across, noted comedy group, in brief
- Last name in comedy
- Harpo or Karl
- Any of the brothers in "Horse Feathers"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Zeppo, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!