Clue: He notched 363 victories
We have 1 answer for the clue He notched 363 victories. See the results below.
- Hall-of-Fame pitcher Warren
- Braves Hall-of-Famer Warren
- Winningest southpaw in major-league history
- 1950's Braves pitching ace
- Braves pitcher who won the 1957 Cy Young Award
- Hall of Fame southpaw Warren
- Hall of Fame pitcher Warren
- Hall of Famer Warren
- Pitching great Warren
- Winningest baseball southpaw
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue He notched 363 victories that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!