Clue: Winningest southpaw in major-league history
We have 1 answer for the clue Winningest southpaw in major-league history. See the results below.
- Hall-of-Fame pitcher Warren
- Braves Hall-of-Famer Warren
- He notched 363 victories
- 1950's Braves pitching ace
- Braves pitcher who won the 1957 Cy Young Award
- Hall of Fame southpaw Warren
- Hall of Fame pitcher Warren
- Hall of Famer Warren
- Pitching great Warren
- Winningest baseball southpaw
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Winningest southpaw in major-league history that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!