Clue: Heavy blow
We have 7 answers for the clue Heavy blow. See the results below.
- Apt family name in "The Wizard of Oz"
- Battering wind
- Severe blow
- Beaufort scale category
- Easter, e.g., at sea
- Oz visitor Dorothy
- Big blow
- Kind of force
- Strong draft
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 19, 2015
- Washington Post - August 22, 2011
- Netword - March 30, 2008
- USA Today - October 26, 2006
- Washington Post - December 22, 2005
- New York Times - June 11, 2000
- New York Times - May 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Heavy blow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!