Clue: Severe blow
We have 1 answer for the clue Severe blow. See the results below.
- Apt family name in "The Wizard of Oz"
- Battering wind
- Beaufort scale category
- Heavy blow
- Easter, e.g., at sea
- Oz visitor Dorothy
- Big blow
- Kind of force
- Strong draft
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 08, 2016
- Washington Post - December 25, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - March 01, 2009
- New York Times - October 21, 2000
- New York Times - February 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Severe blow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!