Clue: Kind of force
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of force. See the results below.
- Apt family name in "The Wizard of Oz"
- Battering wind
- Severe blow
- Beaufort scale category
- Heavy blow
- Easter, e.g., at sea
- Oz visitor Dorothy
- Big blow
- Strong draft
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 08, 2016
- USA Today - February 25, 2014
- New York Times - December 04, 2011
- Washington Post - April 10, 2007
- New York Times - November 16, 2006
- Washington Post - September 01, 2006
- New York Times - July 04, 2004
- New York Times - May 01, 2003
- New York Times - October 22, 2001
- New York Times - March 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Kind of force that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!