Clue: Historically significant building
We have 1 answer for the clue Historically significant building. See the results below.
- Significant stone
- Enduring symbol
- The Statue of Liberty, for one
- The Statue of Liberty, e.g.
- Memorial structure
- Historically significant symbol
- Memorial building
- The obelisk on the National Mall, e.g.
- Commemorative statue
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Historically significant building that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!