MONUMENT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Significant stone
- Enduring symbol
- The Statue of Liberty, for one
- The Statue of Liberty, e.g.
- Memorial structure
- Historically significant symbol
- Memorial building
- Historically significant building
- The obelisk on the National Mall, e.g.
- Commemorative statue
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 30, 2014
- Washington Post - July 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2011
- LA Times - November 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 22, 2011
- Washington Post - November 23, 2007
- Netword - October 04, 2007
- Netword - December 12, 2005
- New York Times - June 03, 2001
- Washington Post - May 02, 2000
- New York Times - May 15, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer monument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!