Clue: Significant stone
We have 1 answer for the clue Significant stone. See the results below.
- Enduring symbol
- The Statue of Liberty, for one
- The Statue of Liberty, e.g.
- Memorial structure
- Historically significant symbol
- Memorial building
- Historically significant building
- The obelisk on the National Mall, e.g.
- Commemorative statue
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Significant stone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!