Clue: Host before Carson
We have 1 answer for the clue Host before Carson. See the results below.
- Jack of 50's-60's TV
- Carson's predecessor at NBC
- Onetime late-night host Jack
- "I Kid You Not" autobiographer
- Pioneer talk show host
- Old TV host Jack
- Punnily titled 1952 quiz show "Up to ___"
- Late-night pioneer
- He quarreled with Winchell
- Bygone TV host
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 06, 2005
- New York Times - July 23, 2002
- Washington Post - June 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Host before Carson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!