Clue: How spaghetti may be cooked
We have 1 answer for the clue How spaghetti may be cooked. See the results below.
- Somewhat firm
- One way to cook spaghetti
- Like noodles, often
- Italian for "to the tooth"
- Pasta specification
- Somewhat hard
- Like food that is served 25-Down
- Somewhat firm, as pasta
- Just firm enough
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 19, 2010
- New York Times - February 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue How spaghetti may be cooked that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!