Clue: Somewhat firm
We have 2 answers for the clue Somewhat firm. See the results below.
- One way to cook spaghetti
- Like noodles, often
- Italian for "to the tooth"
- Pasta specification
- Somewhat hard
- How spaghetti may be cooked
- Like food that is served 25-Down
- Somewhat firm, as pasta
- Just firm enough
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 27, 2015
- New York Times - May 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Somewhat firm that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!