Clue: Italian for "to the tooth"
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian for "to the tooth". See the results below.
- Somewhat firm
- One way to cook spaghetti
- Like noodles, often
- Pasta specification
- Somewhat hard
- How spaghetti may be cooked
- Like food that is served 25-Down
- Somewhat firm, as pasta
- Just firm enough
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 12, 2010
- New York Sun - August 29, 2005
- New York Times - July 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Italian for "to the tooth" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!