Clue: Hunter's companion
We have 3 answers for the clue Hunter's companion. See the results below.
- Former "First Dog" Millie, for one
- Droopy-eared one
- Nixon's Checkers, e.g.
- Silky-coated pooch
- Droopy-eared canine
- Nixon's Checkers, for one
- Long-eared pet
- Floppy-eared dog
- Droopy-eared dog
- Dog with long ears
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 15, 2005
- New York Times - February 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hunter's companion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!