Clue: "I Kid You Not" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "I Kid You Not" author. See the results below.
- Jack of 50's-60's TV
- Carson's predecessor at NBC
- Onetime late-night host Jack
- "I Kid You Not" autobiographer
- Pioneer talk show host
- Old TV host Jack
- Punnily titled 1952 quiz show "Up to ___"
- Late-night pioneer
- He quarreled with Winchell
- Bygone TV host
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 22, 2013
- LA Times - February 17, 2012
- LA Times - March 26, 2009
- Washington Post - October 27, 2002
- Washington Post - January 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "I Kid You Not" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!