Clue: Ike & ___ Turner (1960's-70's duo)
We have 1 answer for the clue Ike & ___ Turner (1960's-70's duo). See the results below.
- Louise of "Gilligan's Island"
- A Turner
- Ike's onetime singing partner
- Singer Turner
- One of the Sinatras
- Ike's ex
- The housewife in "Diary of a Mad Housewife"
- Turner in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- "Pride's Crossing" playwright Howe
- Turner who sang "What's Love Got to Do With It"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Ike & ___ Turner (1960's-70's duo) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!