Clue: Instrument hit with a hammer
We have 1 answer for the clue Instrument hit with a hammer. See the results below.
- Signal for an act to end
- Signal to leave
- It may be hit with a hammer
- Signal to leave, perhaps
- Metallic percussion
- Percussion instrument
- Pagoda instrument
- 1970s TV's "The ___ Show"
- It produces a vibrant, hollow tone
- Prop in a Chuck Barris "talent" show
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Instrument hit with a hammer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!