Clue: Signal to leave, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Signal to leave, perhaps. See the results below.
- Signal for an act to end
- Signal to leave
- It may be hit with a hammer
- Metallic percussion
- Instrument hit with a hammer
- Percussion instrument
- Pagoda instrument
- 1970s TV's "The ___ Show"
- It produces a vibrant, hollow tone
- Prop in a Chuck Barris "talent" show
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Signal to leave, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!