Clue: Signal for an act to end
We have 1 answer for the clue Signal for an act to end. See the results below.
- Signal to leave
- It may be hit with a hammer
- Signal to leave, perhaps
- Metallic percussion
- Instrument hit with a hammer
- Percussion instrument
- Pagoda instrument
- 1970s TV's "The ___ Show"
- It produces a vibrant, hollow tone
- Prop in a Chuck Barris "talent" show
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Signal for an act to end that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!