Clue: Ishmael's father
We have 1 answer for the clue Ishmael's father. See the results below.
- Jefferson's 1860's opposite
- Quebec's Plains of ___
- Uncle of Lot
- Isaac's father
- Plains of __ (Canadian field at which Wolfe defeated Montcalm)
- Patriarch of Judaism
- First name associated with fivers
- Father of Isaac
- Name that means "father of many"
- Father of Ishmael
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - August 18, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Ishmael's father that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!